Awesome Interior Design Ideas for Small Balcony
small balcony garden design ideas 14
Whether you live in a condo, apartment or house, you do not have to limit the landscape to the interior of your residence. You can expand your landscape design to your balcony too, no matter how small. Here are some tips for you to have a fancy design for your small or airy terrace.
#Design tip for small balcony
Just because you have a small terrace does not mean you have no choice to decorate it again. As long as you have access to your patio, you can still decorate it and make it look beautiful and have a comfortable and comfortable feeling.
0) You can enjoy a warm breakfast outside on your balcony. How? You can buy some outdoor rugs and place them on your balcony. However, you should make sure that the color of the outside rugs you choose compliments and matches the color of the furniture and parts of your other home. On the rug, you can put a sweet little table with matching little chairs or even a surf spot so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast in the sun. You can even use a pillow or even a peanut bag as a chair on your balcony, but you should cover it with plastic whenever you do not use it so it is not dirty.
0) If the tiny room on your porch allows, you can even shop an outdoor fountain, make sure you get that can fit on your balcony. Having an outdoor fountain on your porch will make the atmosphere more comfortable and peaceful, as you can lie down, close your eyes and listen to the water flowing from your fountain and other natural forms around you.
0) Put some potted plants on your terrace. Their size depends entirely on you, as long as your balcony will still have some space after you finish decorating it. You can even choose plants that can be hung on the wall; this is actually a better choice in terms of space. You can even have a hanging basket to further enhance your outdoor design.
Balcony Decorating Ideas Christmas
Interior Design Ideas for Small Balcony
#Design tip for large balcony
If you have a large terrace, you can look around for the design and the landscape because you do not have to worry about this space. However, do not be too excessive so it will end up stuck and not pretty.
0) You can have a larger outdoor fountain, but the size still depends on how big your terrace is.
0) You can also apply the previously mentioned table and chair ideas in the above tip, but you do not have to limit yourself to small size.
0) Because your patio is large, do not buy too many outside rugs. You can only choose two at most – one for the table and chairs to rest and the other you can place in front of the entrance to the inside of your residence. Again, as mentioned earlier, you should make sure that the color of the outdoor carpet you choose matches the color of your other home.
0) The advantage of having a spacious balcony is you can have larger plants and flowers. When you finish decorating, your terrace can even be your open space whenever you want fresh air. Fresh air is great for your health, and being able to have a beautiful and eco-friendly environment while getting fresh air is a bonus!